Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dining Room

Ohhhhh the dining room- this situation needed to be addressed ASAP the walls were a BRIGHT PASTEL LIME GREEN, not a cool hip green it was tragic and bad!!!
The pictures do not do it justice because I took them in natural light, but when it was dark and just the Ikea and Target lamps were glowing those walls were painful!!!
So 2 months ago I feel in love with the color "blue blood" (also a great TV show) this color was a grey/blueish tint that just was unique and I really was sold on it.  I get to the paint department and I am walking around with my awesome blue and I step under the light and my wonderful blue turns green! NOOOOO so i rush to put that away and look for a blue. I found this great blue that was much more royal than I planned but it really looks good.Again it really makes the wood on the baseboards pop.

BEFORE






AFTER






3 comments: