Monday, June 4, 2012

Parents move...

Memorial Day weekend was madness I moved on Monday, only took one load everything else was already there. All I had to take was my bed, dresser and some odds and ends. and just like that I was moved... What a strange feeling. After 26 years in the same house I was on to a new adventure. Mom cried as she should but really she did good. I think she was so distracted by their move the next day that she was able to keep her mind off it.
Tuesday morning comes and its raining... oh no!!
So we push the movers back a few hours which turned out to be a blessing as it gave everyone time to pack a few more boxes and really be ready for the movers.
When they got there the young men were so kind and hard working. They never stopped moving!
They took extreme caution and care with the precious antiques that my parents have. We HIGHLY recommend Maumee Valley Movers to anyone looking to move. http://www.maumeevalleymovers.com/ they even lifted a 1900's upright piano with no trouble at all. and helped my dad move the hot tub. They never once slowed down or took a break.These guys were amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment