Monday, January 23, 2012

Head Colds make the job... Interesting

So this weekend was interesting! I am battling a major head cold so energy was already on a low. Then as we started to work I became more and more weak and no reasonable thought was entering my cloud covered brain. But I tried...
So my dad gives me the task of switching the door handles on the refrigerator, or as a anyone 2 generations ahead of me would call it "The Frigidaire", I swear I read the directions on it like 6 times NOTHING was computing in my brain, I just could not think so I thought why not just start taking screws out and find my way...
I did pretty good, I was able to get the handles off
And I got the doors off

I will admit I couldn't do it all on my own I had to call in my mussel cause I was to weak to get some of the more stubborn screws out
 In the end I think I did a pretty good job...

No comments:

Post a Comment