Monday, May 7, 2012

Bags and Shoes-I am woman

Slowly and little by little I am moving stuff over... This weekend I took some clothes and started to fill my spare closet, happy delight the closest are much bigger than I thought so that will be very helpful.
I also moved over all the shoes I don't wear on a normal everyday, it was then that I realized I have a few shoes...
and no this is not all of my shoes...
But I was able to get them all in the closet, oh I forgot to mention this was after I went through and filled a garbage bag with ones I no longer wanted....
So with only a couple double layers I was able to get them all in the closet

I also brought over some bags and thought I worked hard to get them they should be displayed like art. So here you have my closet art!
Still loads of room behind them and on the second shelf. they are VERY deep closets

After all that girly work I decided it was time to tackle the garbage slider... The original plan was to put it in its own cabinet but found out it was an inch to big so i had to compromise and put it under the sink... I read the directions and realized how easy it is so I gave it a shot. And I am very proud of myself!!
yes I see that is on a small angle I did that on purpose. 
After that I really didn't have much else to do I was going to head over to my parents but then I saw my solar lights in the garage I have had them since December since they were free at Menards with a rebate, just been waiting for a time to put them up. and I thought why not now??
So I assembled them and took them out to "plant" I still have 2 but I think I will keep them as "just in case" 
I put them all along the walkway to my house and one on each side of the garage


1 comment:

  1. You should have donated or recycled all the shoes you didn't want! Shoes should NEVER be thrown away!

    ReplyDelete