Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Laundry closet to Laundry ROOM!!!

So the part I didn't post yesterday because my mom hadn't seen it in person and I wanted to wait for her to see it before the pictures was the amazing transformation of a boring Laundry Closet into an amazing Laundry room!!
Before the laundry was just attached to the living room and was just a closet

So I painted it teal so it would rock with the white appliances
But this weekend Dad the put up a wall and now its a Laundry room!!


I will have my entertainment center against this new wall.
On the inside of the laundry room we are putting a large counter and hanging rod so I will have lots of space to fold/ hang to dry.
(not finished yet)

This will also serve as a pantry so I am putting a large shelving unit for my coupon steals and possibly the left over wall cabinets from the kitchen... undecided on that.
And someday I will put a track light over the counter... but for now a lamp.

1 comment: