Monday, February 6, 2012

It's the little things...

Well I got a couple of the little add on things for the house like awesome curtains for the dining room. I was not planning on getting these for a while but when Target had them for $5 I had to snatch them up!
They are not solid so it will still let some light in but will also hide the blinds


Also at Target they had a cute valentines wreath and I have been wanting to put something on my front door for a while so I grabbed this. Sadly where it falls on the door you can't really see it because of the screen, and its on the small side, but at least its something, only room for improvement on the wreath front right? ha!


Also while out shopping I took advantage of the Menards mail in rebate program. Back on Black Friday I got some solar powered lights for the walkway and a sweet stockpile with steamer drain inside. So I mailed in my rebates and the mailman brought me a "in store credit" for $25 so I took that and got all my cabinet pulls for the kitchen. They are not installed yet but here is a sneak peak...

I LOVE swirls so these are perfect for me!! Can't wait to get them put on!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good!...it sure is a process to do everything with a new house. We bought ours in Nov 2010 and we are still trying to update stuff :) slowly but surely lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali! I want to get as much done before I move stuff in as possible! Cause I fear when there is a comfy couch and entertaining tv, I wont be as motivated :)
    Also I am having a blast doing it! I find this so much fun

    ReplyDelete