Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fast and Fantastic!

Hey followers long time, very sorry about the delay but my dad has been crazy busy working on their house and WOW! Have they made some major progress, the work they are doing in the kitchen is amazing!!

But I was able to steal him for about 2 hours this weekend and I am still amazing at how much we were able to get done in such a short time!

We took advantage of the amazing weather and moved all my stuff out of the storage unit, only took 2 loads! But that was my coach, washer, dryer, 2 arm chairs and a bunch of boxes.
Moving some furniture really make the house start to feel like a home, nothing is in its place but at least we have somewhere to sit now. Also one of the boxes had glasses so I was able to enjoy a nice glass of water!
There is a look at part of the mess

After moving so stuff my dad hooked up my washer and dryer, like I said they are not in place but at least there is an idea...
The shelf is starting to show just a few of my coupon spoils, that was only a few I have added more since, won't need to purchase laundry detergent for a while. Remember all of those were under $2, some were FREE!!

Last my dad was able to add the wall cabinets to the kitchen walls!
He will be making some knick knack shelf's to go on the side (that will butt up to the window)
But I think it looks GREAT!! Just need to do some paint touch up.

Still a lot of finishing work to be done but we are really making progress and I am so pumped about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment