Monday, February 20, 2012

Sorry

Hello again, sorry there has been no exciting postings but I have not worked on my house since the last post. I was feeling bad hogging all my dad's time at my house while their house was being neglected. So I gave them a few weeks to get some projects going and WOW have they made some awesome changes.
But I am feeling antsy and want to get some stuff moving on my place again. I think with a couple finishing projects we can get the kitchen to a place where I can start cleaning the cabinets and putting my stuff in them.
So excited about personalizing and making the house really mine.
I feel like there is so much just waiting for me but there is nothing i can really do until other stuff is finished. Also most of the stuff for me to move into the house is in storage and I don't have access to that, and still would need my big strong dad to help lift, oh and of course his truck haha.
So basically again my dad is the glue that holds the whole thing together!
But I really hope that this coming weekend I am able to get some work done on the house and will have updates and photos to share.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment