Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Light at the end of the tunnel

So the kitchen is moving along, and we are just to the small things, like adding knobs/pulls, making sure everything else is finished...
This weekend dad was able to put up the knick knack shelf's, they look great can't wait to put up some small decorations
 While dad was doing the manly wood cutting and measuring I was moving stuff from one room to another
The previous owners left this microwave stand in the kitchen, I did not need it there but I thought it would be great for craft storage, so it has a new home in the office/craft room, and I have moved some of my craft supplies over, no worries I have TONS more :) But here is an idea of what I am doing...

a couple people tried to make fun of me for putting my paints in "Roy G Biv" order, only other crafter's see the beauty in this, also using the small baskets mean I can just carry them to the table as needed quit and easy... Can't wait to get the rest of my crafting stuff in one spot and ready at an inspirations notice!
So its a work in progress but the office is starting to look like an office...


Since I can't get the bathroom the way I want it right now I put on hold on some ideas and I am just going to leave the crazy light there and keep thinking of ideas... however dad did put up the new vanity, nothing fancy but its clean so its better than the old one. Some day I will revisit the bathroom and fix it up.
Dad also put up the blinds in the shower, which is SO much better than the random cut of shower curtain they had hanging there, also lets more light in so that's nice.

2 comments:

  1. girl, you need some color in that office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura the other 2 walls are PURPLE, I think that's plenty of color!

    ReplyDelete