Friday, April 13, 2012

Shop till you drop...

The original plan was 2 day shopping trip, however best laid plans always change...
So rising above people's jealousy and pathetic attempts to bring me down, my mother and sister were gracious enough to change their plans and make a sacrifice so we could get everything done in 1 day. No one is going to steal our joy!
We started in Archbold at Sauders
I was a little disappointed they didn't have what I desperately needed but I was able to find 2 things
Guess we know what I will be doing this weekend!
And if you want comedy you should have seen my mother, sister and I getting them into the dining room, I was smart enough to use the dolly but it was still incredibly heavy and over sized.But we are 3 strong awesome woman and we got them in. You can see what I will be doing this weekend. I just love putting these together! (please note the sarcasm)
Next we came home switched vehicles and headed to Canton, Michigan. Our first stop was Home Goods, now I had never been and honestly I had the lowest expectations because it is owned by the same people who own TJ Max and I think that store is disgusting. But we were pleasantly surprised!! I would recommend this store to everyone it was great!
I found some great table linens and kitchen towels at extremely great prices. Can't wait to dig my kitchen table out from under all the tools and put this on.

Next we went across the street to IKEA!!!
My love for Ikea is deep and true. I had been looking on the website for days so I was prepared, and we did the trip in record time.
I didn't need a lot but there were a couple things that you can only get at Ikea that I needed so it was defiantly worth it!


I even ran into a fellow blogger and author I greatly admire while at Ikea, what are the odds? It was great to see Jill Kemerer.
Last I have to report my 'babies' are starting to grow! I checked on my plants yesterday and was shocked to see little buds already popping up. Looks like I will have some lettuce and cabbage soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment